Thursday 16 June 2011

Vancouver Canucks "FANS"


A picture is worth a 1000 words. Unfortunately, in this case it should be worth a 1000 days in prison for the people who did this.




I do not care if this is related to the communications class or not....But last night's are a complete disgrace for this city. People say it is like going back to 1994, I say try a latter more, like back to the days when we used to beat each other with a stick, or throw stones, or invented the wheel. It amazes me that many people can make sense of something so complicating like calculus, resumes, and blogging for communication class (that one was for you DR. KATE). However, last night, "sense" should have been the weapon to beat into some of those people who started the riots.








2 comments:

  1. I completely agree. Vancouver's reputation as being one of the finest cities to live was definitely tarnished last night. It is a shame that the disgraceful actions of a few hooligans have made worldwide news. As a person, who does not know the city, you would probably think twice before visiting now. Furthermore, why would any prospective businesses want to locate their companies when they are surrounded with such foolish and dangerous behaviours. Many companies were damaged and looted. As a Vancouver resident, I feel ashamed even though I did not participate in the rioting myself. Shame on you to those few that brought the unfavourable spotlight onto us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I'm even getting messages from my friends who live in Argentina and never been to Canada....I should thank my marketing professor for having us take the midterm during the canucks game...

    ReplyDelete