Thursday 7 July 2011

Facebook

I don't know about the rest of the class. But Facebook is everywhere, and people keep sending requests for adding them as friends, or invitations to a lot of events. I keep getting bombarded with ads, and other things I am not interesting. I do not know many of the people who are my "friends" that are on my Facebook, and many post about what they are doing. I have friends with cellphones, If I need to talk to them, I can either send them a text, or just call them....I don't care about other people's statuses about what they had for dinner. Frankly, I feel that living my life and having fun in person with other people is more interesting than reading about any dumb thing some people post on Facebook. If people want to talk to me, call me on my cell. Facebook seems to take away the common courtesy of a simple phone call, for a more friendly or personal touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment