Tuesday 9 August 2011

5 Ways to Give An Effective Presentation

Hey Guys,
I have found an article which is giving us five different structures to maximize the attention when we are presenting. One of the five ways is the motivation presentation. I personally favor this one and I will be explaining how to use this one effectively.
1. Grab the audience attention before the presentation
2. Explain the situation and also list all the current problems. (Make sure that you mention the seriousness of the problem)
3. Give a recommendation so the audience can get released from the tension
4. Suggest any failures or damages if they don’t implement the recommendation
5. Using the personal messages to draw audience attention again. Tell them that they need to do some actions
I wish I could post this before the presentation, so we all can improve our marks!
Joseph Shen 100200828
The Link: http://www.leehopkins.com/nonverbal-communication-structure02.html

No comments:

Post a Comment