Sunday 7 August 2011

I love Android phones

I must admit that having a cellphone is vital to success in one's business. What astounds me is the new phones that are out. I was debating on getting an I-phone for school, e-mails, entertainment and many other aspects of my life. However, I was impressed by the new phones out there. I'm talking about the new android phones. It is amazing how much this new cellphone has helped me with school, with emails, and opening many files that are meant for my pc. I wonder where these new advances in technology are going to take us. I wonder how much money goes into making these cell-phones. Anyone thinking about getting a cell-phone I recommend that you pick the HTC 4G Sensation, or the Samsung Galaxy SII over the I-Phone, it was worth every penny for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment