Tuesday 9 August 2011

Feedback for Pedro's blog on professional dress code tips

I can't have access to anyone's blog or comment on it, so I just post my feedback
Hey Pedro,
I agree that appropriate dressing will help you to be more approachable in business environment. Personally, I have noticed the importance of the appearance. My Parents have taught me to dress appropriately and always have a smile no matter where I am. I didn’t pay much attention to their advice before, but I start to realize and learn the essential of the dressing code. I don’t know what others think of these, but dressing appropriately will give me more confidence when I am making a speech or presenting myself. Others will naturally think that you are a friendly or kind person when they are communicating with you. Another important tips is always smile to the audience when you are presenting or making a speech because a simple simile will give the environment more relaxing and less intensive atmosphere
Joseph Shen 100200828

No comments:

Post a Comment