Sunday 14 August 2011

Effective Communication in the Workplace

I wrote my paper on effective communication within the workplace and was really intrigued by the results and findings of some of the studies I looked at. I also came across an interesting web site that posts many articles in relation to this topic and specifically to the topic that I was writing on. Being as this is a business communications class I thought you might enjoy reading an article that lists the importance for communication within the workplace. This website also has many other interesting and relatable articles dealing with issues from communicating with difficult customers to business ethics.I hope some of you find this interesting and/or helpful -Sarah
http://www.suite101.com/content/effective-communication-at-workplace-a95815

No comments:

Post a Comment