Tuesday 9 August 2011

Non-Verbal Communication: TIME!

Hey Guys,
I have found an article which mentions the importance about time. I think this article applies directly to me because I am not a time-oriented person and I am not always arrived on time. When a person is arriving class late, she or he may only get deducted from his mark. On the other, when a businessman arrives late for his meeting or deal, others might want to cancel the business transaction or meeting because they feel they are being insulted. What I learn is always arrive a meeting or workplace 5 or 10 minutes earlier then you won’t regret. Some culture might have different perspectives about time, but I realize we are racing with time every day.

The Link: http://www.leehopkins.com/nonverbal-communication-time.html

Joseph Shen 100200828

No comments:

Post a Comment