Wednesday 10 August 2011

How to Turn Around A Sinking Conversation

Have you ever experience a situation that a conversation is not working out and end the conversation with frustration? I have found a great article with 7 tips about how to turn around a sinking conversation. I think this article is very helpful to me because sometimes I find myself end a conversation shortly when I actually want to continue and keep the conversation going on fluently. I believe it will be also beneficial to others whoever wants to improve their conversation with other people and build a better relationship with others.

7 tips to turn a round a sinking conversation:

1. Question your assumptions about the other person
2. Ask for clarification
3. Are you really listening?
4. Address the issue directly
5. Ask for help
6. Take a break
7. Aim for good not perfect

For more details:http://www.howtotalkwithconfidence.com/sink.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment